At NWRH we can provide disability support services for National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) participants.
NDIS Registration ID: 4-4331-498.
What is the NDIS?
The NDIS provides disability support and supports people with disability to build skills and capability so they can participate in the community and employment.
The NDIS also helps people to:
- Access mainstream services and supports
- Access community services and supports
- Maintain informal support arrangements
- Receive reasonable and necessary funded supports
Who can access the services under the NDIS?
If you have a permanent disability and meet the program eligibility criteria you can access the NDIS.
It’s important to understand how the NDIS works and whether you are eligible to participate. If you are, you will develop a plan with the NDIS to help you access the supports you need. Your plan will be reviewed over time so you’ll get the right support for as long as you need it.
What NDIS supports do NWRH offer?
As a registered provider of supports under the NDIS, we can provide participants with the following support:
- Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transitions and supports
- Assistance with daily personal activities
- Development of daily living and life skills
- Participation in community, social and civic activities
- Therapeutic supports
- Accommodation/Tenancy assistance
- Assistive products for personal care and safety
- Physical wellbeing activities
How can I access the NDIS supports?
To access NDIS supports you simply need to follow the following 4 steps:
- CONTACT NATIONAL DISABILITY INSURANCE AGENCY (NDIA)- The NDIA is the first point to contact to access the scheme and receive services
- PLANNING- An NDIA planner will assist you to identify your goals and what services you need to achieve these goals
- FINALISE PLAN- It may take a few discussions and changes, but once happy you finalise your plan and budget with the NDIA
- CHOOSE PROVIDER- You can now choose which service provider you would like to deliver the services in your plan.
NATIONAL DISABILITY INSURANCE AGENCY (NDIA)
Telephone: 1800 800 110
Speak and Listen: 1800 555 727
For people with hearing or speech loss TTY: 1800 555 677
Read more information on what NDIS Supports NWRH can offer, eligibility and how to access NDIS Supports by downloading our Guide to Accessing NDIS Support Services through NWRH (PDF) or download the EASY READ NDIS Supports Guide (PDF).
We can assist you in making contact with NDIS to assess your eligibility or with your general NDIS enquiries. For assistance simply contact your closest NWRH office listed on our Contact Us page.
The NWRH NDIS Service Fee Schedules are available to all clients, or potential clients looking to access our services. Download your copy of the NWRH NDIS Service Fee Schedules 2019-2020 (PDF).