At NWRH our people make a real difference as they:
- ensure quality care with creative leadership
- respect and recognise others
- always deliver cultural and competent service
- are accountable
Healthier people in remote, rural and regional communities.
We deliver comprehensive, high-quality and cost-efficient packages of primary health care and support that enables healthy living in remote, rural and regional areas of Australia.
We believe that our best work is done when:
- People own their own health
- Communities control their own health services where possible
- Staff are employed locally, and assisted to build their skills and capabilities
- Flexibility and responsiveness is possible because staff live where they work
- We have firm connections with communities based on ongoing relationships, and genuine understanding of needs and cultural sensitivities